Louise Porter: Reality TV's Hottest!

See more HOT pictures

Wow, I'm made up! I'm so happy, I can't believe it. I'm just a normal Liverpool girl. It's out of this world and I'm so happy to be your No1!

Naughty interview and hot pictures to make this a Porter extravaganza...
I'm the girl you'll meet down the local pub. I don't think I'm above anyone. I just happen to love getting my kit off! When I go out to clubs, I don't get naked anymore.
When I go out, I'm a feisty little thing. I love to tease guys and I know exactly what to do, especially when I've had a few drinks. I can't help myself. I get lots of attention, but when most lads get to know me, they can't believe how well they get on with me as a mate, too.
Louise Porter says: "Cheryl Cole is the best-looking girl on reality TV by far. She's gorgeous!"