I'd purposely wear slightly provocative clothing

Mark wasn't technically a co-worker because we worked in different department, him being one of our computer techs and me being a secretary. I'd noticed him during my first week on the job. He'd come to map my drives and I found myself watching him very intently, instantly attracted to him.

He was about 4 or 5 inches taller than me, making him around 5'8" or so with a slightly stocky build. His hair a rich black and kept very short and tidy. In contrast to his dark hair were the most intoxicating blue eyes. They seemed both dark and bright at the same time, as if the darkness of them was brightened by some inner light. He was wearing a dark blue polo shirt that day, which just seemed to make his brilliant eye pop even more, and a pair of light khakis.

Soon I found myself creating issues, excuses for him to come over and look at my computer, just so I cold see him and talk to him. Much to my enjoyment we soon developed a sort of friendship, finding excuses to call, email or stop by to chat with each other at work, eating lunches together once a week or so, but much to my dismay he never made an attempt to have out friendship expand beyond work.