Urinate or you are OUT

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job.
I work, they pay me.
I pay my taxes and
the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
In order to get that paycheck,
I am required to pass a random urine test
with which I have no problem.
What I do have a problem with is
the distribution of my taxes to people
who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test
to get a welfare check because
I have to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand,
have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.
I do, on the other hand,
have a problem with helping someone sitting on their rump, doing drugs, while I work. . . .
Can you imagine how much money
the state would save if
people had to pass a urine test
to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

Recent Entries