First Time I Knew Dancing Was My Life

Edyta SliwinskaAs the only professional dancer who’s appeared on all seven seasons of Dancing With the Stars, she´s put the “fox” in foxtrot.

While she’s achieved her career aspirations, nothing compares to the day the 27-year-old Polish superstar lived the dream of women across the globe: seeing Steve Guttenberg with his shirt off.
See more HOT pictures

See more HOT pictures

First Date
I was probably 15, and I was at dance camp. It was a very organized, disciplined camp, and this boy and I snuck out one evening. We went to a little café, talked, and came back way beyond our curfew. But nobody ever knew.

First Time I Knew Dancing Was My Life
Back in Poland I had to pass a test to get into high school. I had a dance competition that same day, and I took the test in full makeup, with fake eyelashes and a fake tan. But I wasn’t even a little embarrassed, because I knew that dancing was what I wanted to do. Oh, and I passed the test and won the competition.
See more HOT pictures

First Time I Was Mortified on National Television
It was the first season of Dancing With the Stars, and I wore a lime green and yellow dress. I was dancing with Evander Holyfield, but all I could think about was how terrible I looked.

First Celebrity Crush
When I was growing up in Poland, they would play two movies over and over—First Blood and Police Academy. So I developed a little crush on Steve Guttenberg. Here’s the funny thing. I was in New York City last week walking through Central Park, and someone called my name. It was Steve Guttenberg, jogging with his shirt off. I thought, If only it were 15 years ago.
See more HOT pictures

See more HOT pictures