She's one of my all-time girl crushes

See more HOT pictures

Here is Zooey Deschanel ("the Rich Man's Katy Perry") at the premiere of her new film Yes Man. And you know I love me some Zooey, but just because she's one of my all-time girl crushes doesn't mean I can ignore the all sorts of wrong going on with these pictures. First of all, she looks like someone shot her in the face with Homer Simpson's make-up gun; secondly, she's wearing an ugly, blah dress that fits her like a potato sack and thirdly she's got what appears to be Christmas tree garland in her hair. And fourthy, she's at the premiere of a Jim Carrey movie that she herself stars in. Really?!? Just so you know, there's no shame whatsoever in falling back on your music career.
See more HOT pictures

See more HOT pictures

See more HOT pictures

See more HOT pictures