I love my Brassiere

See more HOT pictures

since the last time i wrote about my progress on this terrific goal, i added to my fabulous collection three more gorgeous pieces. one of them in a vintage style. how precious is that?!


See more HOT pictures

i also found out that one of the things i love the most is buying underwear. you know, some women love to buy shoes, bags… me? underwear. that’s for sure.


See more HOT pictures

2 more sets, a bra to add to a set, and bits that match other bits. I think I might have spent a bit too much on friday shopping but ahh well its all worth it. Its getting more and more fabulous by the day.


See more HOT pictures

The store Free People has the cutest underwear, I bought 3 pairs last week, theyre adorable


See more HOT pictures

A gorgeous set arrived from figleaves yesterday so I wore them all day. so pretty and rather hot. I love the feeling of knowing I’m wearing something really nice and matching underneath rather than unmatching old cotton ones with little bobbles on that arent their orginal colour. I think its also a confidence thing, life is just better with good undernear, definately not essential, but it can help.